Areté Tuition Fees...
1. The first month's payment and any one-time copy/supply fees are due at the Family Orientation meeting on TBD Please write all checks out to each individual tutor.
2. Subsequent fees are due by the first of each month. Again, please write checks out to each individual tutor. If sending cash, please put the cash in an envelope with your student's name AND the tutor's name on the outside of the envelope.
3. There are drawers for tuition payments in the study hall room where the students can deliver their tuition payments. If payment is not received, the student may not be allowed in class until payment to the tutor is made. Please communicate with the tutor if there is a problem.
4. IMPORTANT If your student will be using study hall* during the 2023-24 academic year, the fee is $110 PER year PER study hall. For instance, if your child has a study hall on Tuesday AND a study hall on Thursday, $110 would have to be paid to EACH study hall tutor (so $220 total for the year). Full payment is due at the Family Orientation meeting - please contact the study hall tutor if accommodations are needed.
5. IMPORTANT NOTE FROM THE BOARD: The Areté Board recognizes the sincere dedication of our tutors and supports a $15 penalty to be added for tuition checks paid after the 20th of the month.
* Only one study hall per day is allowed, as we have very limited space and we want to use that space for academic courses. Thank you for your support and understanding as we strive to put academic excellence first.